IR Detector

  • wangliqin1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hi

      I have a question about IR Detector,Why we should hack IR Detector
      and convert it from digital to analog? Why we can't use it as digital
      Detector?

      thanks
      wang
    • jack north
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2004
        The ranging depends on the intensity of the modulated signal received and
        not on the information carried on the modulated wave. Just detecting the
        digital signal does not give range information.

        jack
        ###