RE: [mrrobot] Pcbug11 error

  • Scott Jantz
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2002
      You need to find the new version that will run on a modern computer. or
      find a 486 with win95. That version of pcbug11 will not run on a modern
      computer/OS.
      --Scott

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2003
        --- In mrrobot@yahoogroups.com, Scan Expert <scan_expert@y...> wrote:
        > When I tried to run Pcbug11 this error comes out:
        >
        > Runtime error 200 at 20FF:0091.

        > http://faith.yahoo.com

        How did you solve this problem ? Now I am in trouble with this
        runtime error.

        Regards,
      • jack
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 20, 2003
          Mekatronix does not support PCBUG11. However, I do recommend our software
          product HSSDL11 (High-Speed Serial Downloader 11) for reliable download of
          programs to the board. This can be purchased from www.mrrobot.com at a very
          reasonable cost. It saves lots of time and eliminates the PCBUG11 headaches.

          jack
          ###

          At 12:06 PM 8/5/2003 +0000, you wrote:
          >--- In mrrobot@yahoogroups.com, Scan Expert <scan_expert@y...> wrote:
          >> When I tried to run Pcbug11 this error comes out:
          >>
          >> Runtime error 200 at 20FF:0091.

          >> Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More
          >> http://faith.yahoo.com
          >

          >How did you solve this problem ? Now I am in trouble with this
          >runtime error.
          >
          >Regards,
          >

          >You are getting this e-mail because you subscribed and your settings are set
          >to receive a copy of all the messages. You can change your preferences to
          >"Web Only" by logging into your account.

        • Mert Inceiplik
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 20, 2003

            It is a “I’m an old DOS program and cannot run on fast computers like Pentium’s”  bug J

            You can download a modified version from :

            http://www.seanet.com/~karllunt/pcbug11a.zip

            Thanks to Karl Lunt…

            Cheers,

            Mert