KREYOL VYBZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2010 in London, 3 Arenas,3 Nights, 3 Vibes, with ....

  • KreYoL VybZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010

    LET'S PARTY HARD ... ITS CRAZY...ITS MAD.. ITS GOOD..ITS CARNIVAL,
    Welcome to the the Biggest Carnival Party of the year:

    GET READY TO WINE ! ES ZOT PARE ?

    Folowing the huge success started in 2005, and
    in 2007: 1200 people,
    in 2008: 1800 people,
    in 2009: 2500 people.

    Kreyol Vybz and DK Entertainments proudly present the awaiting :

    KREYOL VYBZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2010

    DIFFERENT
    NIGHTS

    DIFFERENT
     ARENAS

    3 DIFFERENT VIBES

    AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND:

    *SATURDAY 28th
    *SUNDAY 29th
    *MONDAY 30th August 2010

    MORE GOOD VIBES, MORE  & BETTER SOUND SYSTEMS, MORE ARTISTS, MORE QUALITY DJ'S, MORE GIVE AWAYS, MORE SHOWS.....
    KREYOL VYBZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2010 ed.6  with CRAZY COUSINZ, FUCKLY, RAFYA & KENZY, SUGAR B & Crew, TY'FAYA, DJ HALAN, SPECIAL SELEXIONZ, DJ GREG, DJ PAYTON, DJ FLAG',  KONCRET D, SIMPLY SAMBA, DANCEHALL QUEEN..........................
    KREYOL VYBZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2010 ed.6, 3 Nuits diferentes, 3 Ambiances, 3 Arenes - avec
CRAZY COUSINZ, FUCKLY, RAFYA & KENZY, DJ HALAN, DJ GREG, DJ PAYTON, SUGAR B, SIMPLY SAMBA, DANCEHALL QUEEN..........................
    @ Club COLOSSEUM & Club REZ's (in 3 ARENAS)
    Adress: 1 nine elms road, Vauxhall
    London, United Kingdom, SW85NQ, GOOGLE MAP:

    SHOWCASE of  ARTISTS:
    with:
    CRAZY COUSINZ (Sat)
    (Num 1 UK DJ of FUNKY-HOUSE): Funky Anthem, Its That Funky, I Love to Play My Bongos, Do You Mind, .....

    RAFYA & KENZY (Sat)
    : Some of the Most wanted Artists in France and in the FWI
    (Gyal nou bizwen lanmou).

    MISSIE GG aka FUCKLY(Sun)
    Num 1 Hip-Hop Creole Artist, 10 years of career already for one of the biggest
    hip-hop & dancehall creole artist with a touch of zouk & kompa.
    (2010: My fresh t-shirt)

    SOCA JOHNNY(Sun)

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)