Lyrical Zouk: Lambada Zouk London style every Monday -W11

  • lindale t
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010
      Due to the overwhelming attendance last week we are looking to extend out stay at Ruby & Sequoia until mid- August with the intention to return to the Inn on The Green the second week of September. Also look at for news of the new monthly introduction to Lambada Zouk coming soon.

      In the meantime, just a reminder we are at Ruby & Sequoia this coming Monday with a class that will knock your socks off.
      Ruby & Sequoia
      6-8 All Saints Road
      London
      W11 1HH
      Cost of the class a recession busting 3 pounds.