THE DUBLIN SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL OCTOBER WEEKEND 29TH 2010

  • Salsaeverybody.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      • THE DUBLIN SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL 29TH – 31ST OCTOBER 2010

      We are delighted to announce and to Invite you at " THE DUBLIN SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL"  from 29Th – 31St October 2010 for you to try and benefit from, in addition to you regular Salsa style dance classes and Salsa Congress each year...

      We are very proud to give you a weekend where you can enjoy Others Latin – Afro – Carribean most Sensual Dance Music on the dance floor...!!!

      Each of this Afro – Carribean - Latin dance style music, will be taught and introduced in such a way as to enable you to enjoy it - feel it – and ready to go to the next levels and be able to incorporate it into your Salsa dance style, diversifying and enriching your dance ability on the dance floor alone or with your dance partner.. Ahi na ma!!

      • WHY THE DUBLIN SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL?!?!?

      You will be able to respond to a variety of music styles... When the DJ changes his tunes .., you will have the dance resources to move to any music style playing on the dance floor without leaving it...(you wont say any more that:, oh I cant dance it, or that, oh you know, I dont know how to dance it..lol..)...!!!

      Different dance styles involve moving the body in a variety of ways, and it is linked with your everyday salsa style dancing ... Learning as many styles as possible thus means you are gaining a greater range of body movement, and many tips to ad to your salsa and to enjoy more the dance floor alone or with partner...!!

      Perhaps some new movement encountered will help you move in a way you have been finding difficult in your current salsa dance style...!!

      REMEMBER: ...One of the most important and noticeable attributes of a good dancer is an individual who has a variety of styles up his/her sleeve to bring onto the dance floor and enhance any particular dance style with...

      In our case, in our weekly Afro-Cuban Salsa School (Classes and Club), - The Afro-Cuban Salsa Congressevent and now The Dublin Sensual Dance Festival Event each year; We aim to give all participants/dancer as many ingredients &/or dance styles as we can, with which you  to create your own flavour on the dance floor...!!!... Ahi na maaa...

      • WORKSHOPS ON OFFERS AT THE SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL IN DUBLIN:

      The most Sensual & popular Latin-Afro-Carribean Dance will be taught during the weekend including:

      Bachata Dominicana style – Bachata Romantica – BachataTango - Tango – Lambada – LambadaZouk –
      Zouk Love dance – Kizomba dance  – Merengue dance – ZoukMachine - Samba dance –  Pole dance - West Coast Swing dance - Jump Swing dance – Cuduro – Compas - Coupé-Decalé - & more..

      THE DUBLIN SENSUAL DANCE FESTIVAL OCTOBER 29TH - 31ST 2010

      €85 for the full pass weekend with lots of Fun - Fuego...

      More info and Details - TEACHERS - PARTIES - SHOWS -  in our WEBSITE @:

      http://www.salsaeverybody.com/index.php?page=679350591&f=1&i=679350591

      Please do pass on this Mail to all your Friends, Student, to your: Salsa - Latin -  Afro Dance group or Community in your Country and around the world and see you on the dance floor for a good time....AHI NA MA...!!!

      Thomas Tcheuffa and Team

      www.salsaeverybody.com

      +353 (0) 87 2121 807