Rumba Caribe this Saturday 5th December - change of venue

  • wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Rumba Caribe this Saturday 5th December - change of venue

      Owing to problems with Departure, the venue for Rumba Caribe on Saturday 5th December has been changed. The new venue is The Refinery, 110 Southwark St., London SE1 0TF. Tube Southwark (Jubilee Line), Borough (Northern Line) or London Bridge (BR, Jubilee Line & Northern Line). Please note that Rumba Caribe will now run from 9pm - 3am, all other details remain the same. Please come early!

      Rumba Caribe returns on Saturday 5th December with our usual all-star DJ lineup :

      DJ Halan - Number one DJ Worldwide for Zouk, Dancehall, Jump Up & all French Caribbean music.
      DJ Lio - Direct from Paris, everybody's favourite DJ for Coupe Decale, N'Dombolo, Makossa, RnB & much more.
      DJ Loco - UK's number one Urban Latin DJ - Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia & UK Urban music.
      DJ Marito - UK's number one Kizomba DJ - Kizomba, Kuduro, Semba, Cabo Zouk, Funana & Soukous.

      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Halan (Paris/French Caribbean), DJ Lio (Paris/Cameroon), DJ Loco (London/Colombia), DJ Marito (Portugal) & guests will be playing the best selection of Zouk, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kizomba, Kuduro, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, RnB, Hip Hop & all Latin, Caribbean, African & Urban Tropical sounds.

      Rumba Caribe - next date Saturday 5th December @ The Refinery, 110 Southwark St., London SE1 0TF. Tube Southwark (Jubilee Line), Borough (Northern Line) or London Bridge (BR, Jubilee Line & Northern Line). Admission £10 guestlist (£7 before 11pm) / £15 door (£10 before 11pm). 9pm - 3am (last admission 2am). For guest list email info@... (with your full names please) by midday on the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634 045 anytime). Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or tracksuits. Please note that being on the guestlist does not entitle you to queue-jump and that the management of the venue reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.

      Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party 2009/2010

      Following on from the huge success of the sold out 2006/7, 2007/8 & 2008/9 Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Parties (click the links on the left of my website www.tropikalmusic.co.uk to see photos), this year we are again having a Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party. The venue this year will be the Paradigm Bar in Aldgate. This year DJ Jimmix will be our special guest DJ - originally from Martinique in the French Caribbean and now living in Paris, DJ Jimmix is a resident DJ with DJ Halan at the "Le Zouk Le Plus Long" parties. Advance tickets cost 18 euros (£16 UK approx). There are 50 early-bird tickets available until Sunday 6th December priced 12 euros each. Those holding advance tickets will be guaranteed entry. There will also be a very limited number of entries at £20 each on the door. This is the fourth year running that we have held a Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party and each event has been a sell-out so everybody is strongly advised to buy an advance ticket. To purchase tickets just click on ticket new years eve party 2009/2010 on the left of my website www.tropikalmusic.co.uk then click on add to shopping cart. The deadline for payment is 3pm on New Years Eve (Thursday 31st December) 2009.

      Rumba Caribe is a tropical music party presenting top Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Lio (Paris/Cameroon), DJ Loco (London/Colombia), DJ Marito (Portugal) & special guest DJ Jimmix (French Caribbean) will be playing the best selection of Zouk, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kizomba, Kuduro, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, RnB, Hip Hop & all Latin, Caribbean, African & Urban Tropical sounds.

      Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party @ Paradigm Bar, 78/79 Leadenhall St, London EC3A 3DH. Tube Aldgate. Thursday 31st December (New Years Eve) 2009. 9pm to 4am (last admission 2am). Early Bird tickets 12 euros (£10 approx) / advance tickets 18 euros (£16 UK approx) / £20 on the door. Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or tracksuits. Please note that the management of the venue reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.

      See http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk for full info on all our parties

      Ciao,
      Mark_W