Tropikalia this Saturday 12th September (Clerkenwell)

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      Tropikalia this Saturday 12th September

      Tropikalia is our new monthly event at Dust in Clerkenwell launching Saturday 12th September. This is our biggest party yet with 2 rooms and 6 DJs (+ guests) - don't miss it!

      Tropikalia is a Saturday night party at Dust in Clerkenwell on the 2nd Saturday of every month promoted by tropikalmusic.co.uk events. There are 2 rooms of tropical music :- Tropical Party Room : 7-10pm DJ Hugo Mendez (Sofrito) & guests playing tropical music retro style!! 10pm-4am DJs Lio (Paris/Cameroon), Loco (London/Colombia), Silvao (Leeds/Brazil) & guests playing modern tropical party music - Kuduro, Baile Funk, Reggaeton, Dancehall, Coupe Decale, Samba, Cumbia, Soca, N'Dombolo, Batucada, Salsa, Merengue, RnB & much more. Kizomba Room : 7-9pm Kizomba class with Miguel Monteiro & Norma Facey. 9pm-4am DJs Fofucho & Marito (Portugal) + guests playing Kizomba, Zouk, Semba, Funana, Soukous & Bachata.

      Tropikalia @ Dust, 27 Clerkenwell Rd, London EC1M 5RN. 2nd Saturday of every month. Tube Farringdon, Barbican or Old St. Club 7pm-4am (no entry or re-entry after 3am) with 2 rooms playing all tropical music. Admission free before 9pm then £7 guestlist (£5 before 10pm) / £10 door. For guest list email info@... (with your full names please) by midday on the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634 045 anytime). Kizomba dance class 7-9pm (£8). From 7pm until 9pm all cocktails are £4 and selected beers are 2 for 1. Strictly over 21 (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or tracksuits. Please note that being on the guestlist does not entitle you to queue-jump and that the management of the venue reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.

      See http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk for full info on all our parties

      Ciao,
      Mark_W