Fri Aug 21 - Les Enfants du Soleil at Symphony Space in NYC!

  • Dionne Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009

    Les Enfants du Soleil
    African Dance Theater
    is performing in New York City!

    The Les Enfants du Soleil national tour is underway, and it is making its way to NYC!  This show is going to be more exciting than ever before with amazing new additions to the Les Enfants du Soleil family! Meet the cast of Les Enfants du Soleil, view video footage of the incredible performers, and learn more about this dynamic new company all on the new website, www.NdajeArts.org!

    We've gone on and on about our fabulous dancers... But what about those FIRE musicians? See who's performing live percussion at the show...

    MUSICIANS:
    Fode Seydou Bangoura
    Thiokho Diagne
    Alioune "Guido" Faye
    Pape Faye
    Brigo Gueye
    Abdou M'Baye
    Ndongo M'Baye
    Backa Niang
    Babacar Seck
    Mangue Sylla

    AND MORE artists to be announced!

    Performance Details and Ticket Info:
    Friday, August 21, 2009 -  8:00 pm
    at Peter Norton Symphony Space
    2537 Broadway at 95th Street
    New York, NY 10025

    Tickets:
    $20 / $30 - Advance Sale
    $17 / $26 - Symphony Space Members
    $25 / $35 - Day of Show

    PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:
    http://www.symphonyspace.org/event/5981-les-enfants-du-soleil-african-dance-theater

    BOX OFFICE PHONE:
    212-864-5400

    Or, contact Ndaje Arts:
    347-820-4393

    Tickets will also be sold at NYC African dance classes. See individual cast members for more information.

    See you at the show!

    Follow Les Enfants du Soleil on Twitter! www.twitter.com/enfantsdusoleil

    --
    TAZIA Inc.