Club Tropik now until 2am every Friday

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      Club Tropik now until 2am every Friday

      Latest news - Club Tropik is now weekly (every Friday) and is now open until 2am.

      Club Tropik is a weekly Friday night party at Loom in Fitzrovia promoted by tropikalmusic.co.uk events. From 7pm to 9pm there are Kizomba dance classes with Miguel Monteiro & Studio Afro-Latino teachers. At 9pm the party starts, with DJ Marito & guests playing Kizomba, Zouk and all tropical music styles until 2am.

      Club Tropik @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Great Portland St/Oxford Circus. Every Friday. Kizomba dance classes 7pm-9pm, club 9pm-2am (no entry or re-entry after 12 Midnight). Admission free before 9pm then £5 guestlist / £10 door. For guest list email info@... (with your full names please) by midday on the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634 045 anytime). Dance classes 1 hour £7, 2 hours £10. Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or tracksuits.

      Club Tropik is a weekly Friday night tropical music party in a stylish Fitzrovia venue. DJ Marito & guests will be playing Kizomba, Zouk, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kuduro, Semba, Funana, Samba, Soukous, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, RnB, Hip Hop & all Latin, African, Caribbean & Urban Tropical sounds. For more info see http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk

      Rumba Caribe

      Thanks to all involved in & all who came to the 7th March Rumba Caribe with very special guest DJ Halan, I think it was one of the best Rumba Caribe parties we have done! DJ Halan will be returning for another guest spot at the next Rumba Caribe on 6th June 2009 at the same venue, Departure in Aldgate. For more info see our website http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk

      Unfortunately, our regular photographer had to pull out at the last minute so if anybody has photos of the night please let me know or post them up and send me the link!

      Ciao,
      Mark_W