Dancers interested in acting

  • actoramateam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Hello everybody,

      I just joined this website. I am posting this message in your group because I have recently
      launched an actors website both for professional actors and people with special looks and
      talents interested in film work. It's free to join. You can open a profile for free, include
      pictures, videos and resumes. Directors and casting directors can search actors by specific
      location, looks or talents. So if a director is looking for dancers for a movie he can
      find your profile. The website is http://www.actorama.com

      Check it out,

      thanks!

      http://www.actorama.com