Rumba Caribe Saturday 7th March & Club Tropik now every Friday

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Rumba Caribe Saturday 7th March

      The first Rumba Caribe of the year will be on Saturday 7th March 2009
      @ Departure in Aldgate with special guest DJ Halan (Paris/French
      Caribbean) joining our resident DJs. We will only be doing 4 Rumba
      Caribe events at Departure this year (next one 6th June) so don't miss it!

      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top
      Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy
      sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Lio (Paris/Cameroon), DJ
      Loco (London/Colombia), DJ Marito (Portugal) & guests will be playing
      Zouk, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kizomba,
      Kuduro, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, RnB, Hip Hop & all Latin, Caribbean,
      African & Urban Tropical sounds

      Rumba Caribe - next date Saturday 7th March @ Departure, 2 Crutched
      Friars, London EC3N 2HT. Tube Aldgate/Tower Hill. Admission £10
      guestlist (£7 before 11pm) / £15 door (£10 before 11pm). 10pm - 4am
      (last admission 2am). For guest list email info@...
      (with your full names please) by midday on the day of the club at the
      latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634 045 anytime). Strictly over
      18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or
      tracksuits. For more info see http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk

      Club Tropik every Friday from 6th March

      From Friday 6th March Club Tropik will be happening every Friday.

      Club Tropik is a weekly Friday night party at Loom in Fitzrovia
      promoted by tropikalmusic.co.uk events. From 7pm to 9pm there are
      Kizomba dance classes with Miguel Monteiro & Studio Afro-Latino
      teachers. At 9pm the party starts, with DJ Marito & guests playing
      Kizomba, Zouk and all tropical music styles until 1am.

      Club Tropik @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Great
      Portland St/Oxford Circus. Every Friday from 6th March. Kizomba dance
      classes 7pm-9pm, club 9pm-1am (no entry or re-entry after 12
      Midnight). Admission free before 9pm then £5 guestlist / £10 door. For
      guest list email info@... (with your full names
      please) by midday on the day of the club at the latest (or phone or
      text me on 07950 634 045 anytime). Dance classes 1 hour £7, 2 hours
      £10. Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no
      hoods, caps or tracksuits.

      Club Tropik is a weekly Friday night tropical music party in a stylish
      Fitzrovia venue. DJ Marito & guests will be playing Kizomba, Zouk,
      Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kuduro, Semba, Funana, Samba, Soukous,
      N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, RnB, Hip Hop & all
      Latin, African, Caribbean & Urban Tropical sounds. For more info see
      http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk

      Ciao,
      Mark_W