Salsa & Cha Cha Cha Classes In The City & Sorry-No More Ballroom Dancing For Now

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008

      Salsa & Cha Cha Cha
      Classes With

      Every Monday & Wednesday
      Except Bank Holidays at

      Agenda Bar,
      Minster Court,
      3 Mincing Lane,
      London EC3R 7AA
      Click Here For Map Link

      Learning to dance cha cha cha as well as salsa will help you improve your salsa styling & timing too. The music is a little slower & will therefore help enable you to learn New York Style Mambo which has become popular amongst many salseros & salseras.

      If you are not sure what Cha Cha Cha is or dancing Salsa On2, (or other Latin American dances), then why not click here or on one of the other the dance video clips on the BestSalsa website? Of course, you may look just for fun anyway if you like...

      Monday Class Times

      Wednesday Class Times

      6.00 - 7.00pm

      Beginners & Intermediates

      6.30 - 7.30pm

      7.15 - 8.15pm

      Improvers & Advanced

      7.45 - 8.45pm

      8.30 - 9.30pm

      Beginners Cha Cha Cha

      9.00 - 10.00pm

      £5 for 1 lesson (£4 members),
      £8 for any 2 lessons (£7 members) or
      £10 for all 3 lessons (£9 members) on the same night.
      We still also offer £1 off per person for groups of 4 or more.

      If these lessons prove to be popular, we will introduce another level at a later stage.

      Similarly if the club proves to be popular, we can extend the finish time until as late as 3.00am on either / both nights.

      Map of Agenda

      More News

      We apologise for not giving you advance notice that there would be no Ballroom / Latin-American classes at the Welsh Centre yesterday (Friday) night. Unfortunately we didn't know that there would be no DJ nor sound system until just after 7.00pm when we arrived ourselves. As a result we have decided to stop Ballroom classes for the time being. We will let you know if we find another venue, & if so where & when etc.

      We are also available for guest dance teaching, individual (private) lessons, Djing, Corporate events, Weddings and Parties etc.

      Please see the links below for further details: -

      Barry Gordon
      Mobile 07960 340479
      Yahoo IM - Boogaloobarry
      Skype - Boogaloobarry