Salsa & Cha Cha Cha Classes In The City Plus Ballroom Dancing In Central London

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      BestSalsa.Co.UK

      BestSalsa Classes In The City
      Now also with Cha Cha Cha lessons
      Every Monday & Wednesday
      Except Bank Holidays at

      Agenda Bar,
      Minster Court,
      3 Mincing Lane,
      London EC3R 7AA
      Click Here For Map Link

      As a result of the Cha Cha Cha' recent popularity, we have decided to include Cha Cha Cha classes every week on both Mondays & Wednesdays after the salsa classes.

      A number of people try learning to dance New York Mambo Style Salsa and find it difficult to master the timing. If you are planning to go to a salsa congress at some time in the future, you will find that about half the classes will be on 2. Learning Cha Cha Cha (on 2) first will help to enable you to master the difference in the timing, feel the music and dance more smoothly.

      There are very few salsa dance teachers that teach Cha Cha Cha correctly i.e. in phase with the rhythm of the percussion. If you have been dancing Cha Cha Cha whilst counting "1, 2 Cha Cha Cha", you need at least one beginners lesson plus lots of practice to correct it.

      If you are not sure what Cha Cha Cha is or dancing Salsa On2, (or other Latin American dances), then why not click here or on one of the other the dance video clips on the BestSalsa website? Of course, you may look just for fun anyway if you like...

      New times & prices will be as shown below:-

      Monday Class Times

      Level

      Wednesday Class Times

      6.00 - 7.00pm

      Beginners & Intermediates

      6.30 - 7.30pm

      7.15 - 8.15pm

      Improvers & Advanced

      7.45 - 8.45pm

      8.30 - 9.30pm

      Beginners Cha Cha Cha

      9.00 - 10.00pm

      £5 for 1 lesson (£4 members),
      £8 for any 2 lessons (£7 members) or
      £10 for all 3 lessons (£9 members) on the same night.
      We still also offer £1 off per person for groups of 4 or more.

      FREE SOCIAL DANCING NOW UNTIL MIDNIGHT.
      If these lessons prove to be popular, we will introduce another level at a later stage.

      Similarly if the club proves to be popular, we can extend the finish time until as late as 3.00am on either / both nights.

      Map of Agenda

      Latest News

      BestSalsa & Waltzing The Mambo

      are jointly pleased to bring you

      Ballroom & Latin American Lessons

      & Social Dancing

      every Friday from 5th September 2008 at

      The Welsh Centre,
      157 Grays Inn Road,
      London, WC1X 8UE.
      Click Here For Map Link

      Doors open 7.00 pm
      Lessons with Barry start at 7.15pm
      freestyle dancing 8.15 - 11.00pm
      to the tunes of DJ Keith and his Waltzing-The-Mambo-Sound System.

      Nearest Tube stations - Russell Square, King's Cross & Chancery Lane.
      Buses - 19, 38 & 55
      Adequate free parking in street nearby.

      Social event includes all Ballroom and Latin dances.
      Licensed bar.
      Large sprung wooden dance floor.
      There is no need to book up.
      No partner is required although many prefer to bring one.
      Please do not consume food / drinks other than those bought on the premises.

      £9 entry all evening.

      This information & more details has now been posted on BestSalsa

      (Waltzing The Mambo will be also updated asap.)

      Click Here For Map of Welsh Centre

      More News

      We are also available for guest dance teaching, individual (private) lessons, Djing, Corporate events, Weddings and Parties etc. We are not limited to teaching only salsa at these events.

      Please see the links below for further details: -

      Barry Gordon
      Mobile 07960 340479
      Yahoo IM - Boogaloobarry
      Skype - Boogaloobarry

      Link to Facebook Profile - Please add me as a friend

      BestSalsa.Co.UK