Rupert's Birthday Bash with a Live Salsa Band - Kent

  • salsa_cd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008
      Join us on the 31st August for Rupert's birthday party celebrations
      with Luis Lema's Columbian Salsa Band.

      Luis Lema is back with SalsaCD yet again, we have only ever hired one
      band, and this is why.

      Luis Lema's amazing personality, pure nature, charisma and wonderful
      dance shows won him incredible popularity. As a performing artist, he
      continues to fascinate the audience causing the dance floors to fill
      whenever and where ever he performs. A night not to be missed!

      * Doors open - 8pm
      * Salsa Classes for all levels 8.30pm
      * Freestyle until 1am
      * Admission £10