One night in Rio & the Brazilian Hangover Party, this weekend don't miss it!

  • dancezouk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Zouklambada.com Logohttp://zouklambada.com/UserFiles/Image/top_left.jpg

      http://zouklambada.com/UserFiles/Image/top_right.jpg

       ADRIANA & ADRIANO invite you to party with us as our guest at

      ONe NIGHT IN RIO ......

      An exculsive entertainment experience ...........

      @ Pangaea

      The Hottest! Sexiest! Party this April

      Friday the 4th April 2008

      £20 guestlist entry only.

      Brazilian showgirls & Drummers

      Music Policy: Funky House, Electro & Brazilian Fusion

      On the night ... You can expect to be indulged by the friendly atmosphere and entertained by professional entertainers

      10pm til 4pm

      PANGAEA

      Clarges Street off Piccadilly

      Mayfair

      London

      W1J 7NB

      Dress Sexy, please note that the dress code @ Pangaea is strictly enforced, don't make the mistake of not arriving well dressed and being refused entry.

      Text Name & Numbers to: 07958280053

      Sleep all day Saturday zzzzzzzzzzz .......................................

      and head down to Brighton

      for the Brazilian Hangover Party Second Edition Carnival on Sunday

      "Ressaca, is the Portuguese word for hangover and festa means party"

      To get the most out of the links on this page, right click and select open in new window.

        Click here  to see the flyer for this event

      ------------

      To find out more about our weekly dance classes  go to:

      http://zouklambada.com/classes.asp

      checkout:

      mrZouk Promotion and Entertainment

      London Guide to African, Latin American, Brazilian & Caribbean events, club nights, dance classes, activities and more ........

      Advertise with Zouklambada.com

      We have different opportunities for advertising, our newsletter, our online events page, our Free MrZouk Yahoo service, we can also work on an advertising campaign to suit your needs.

      to book an appointment to discuss your needs call: 07958280053

      If you would like to advertise with  us, e-mail me on dancezouk@... or info@... for more info about pricing.

      Quer promover a  sua actividade? Mande um e-mail para: dancezouk@... para mais informacoes.