See Havana Rakatan for FREE this Thursday!!!

  • richierumba
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      An early-week missif just in from the gorgeous Amanda - your chance
      to see the stunning Havana Rakatan ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! PLease forward
      this to all your salsa/ cuban/ latin oriented pals.

      Dear All,

      As most of you are aware I am working once more with Havana Rakatan
      on their 4 month tour.
      Well my latest challenge is to try to fill the New Theatre in
      Wimbledon on Thursday as an open house. That's easy, you may say, get
      all your friends into the theatre for free? Yes, but it is for a
      matinee performance that starts at 2.15!

      If anybody is free, can take a sick day, re-schedule an appointment,
      all you have to do is contact me with the full names of who would
      like to come by midnight on Wednesday, and that's it you in!

      Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested to help us fill
      this theatre and add some atmosphere to be reveiwed and recorded.

      Be sure to call, or email me, so I can get you on the list.

      07956 505838, or amanda@...

      Havana Rakatan
      See them for free