Playlist, El Tornado Tropical con El Caobo (Interview with Latin Lady DJ Margarita)

  • El Caobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2008
      Greetings, Salseros!

      During our Wednesday show, we will be interviewing Latin Lady DJ Margarita!

      Chicago residents:  Please be our guest at the Angel Melendez Tribute to Lavoe "El Cantante" on Thursday, January 24th at the Excalibur Nightclub, 632 N. Dearborn, 7pm - 4am.

      Get on the guest list by calling radio show El Tornado Tropical con El Caobo anytime during either show:

      - Wednesdays, 6pm - 10pm (Central), WIIT, 88.9 FM
         Studio (312) 567-3088

      - Thursdays, 4pm-5pm (Central), WHPK, 88.5 FM
         Studio (773) 702-8424
         (Note:  This Thursday's show will be extended until 6pm)