Interactive Mapping and Directory of Dance Studios and Instructors

  • cijedc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      Hi,

      I am writing to let the dance community know that MapMuse.com http://www.mapmuse.com has
      recently introduced interactive mapping of dance studios and dance
      instructors across the US, and abroad. These maps have initially been
      researched and developed by MapMuse.com. The idea is for the dance
      community to build upon what we have started by adding information
      about dance studios, and instructors to the maps. The following
      information can be provided for each dance studio or instructor- the
      name, descriptive text, a photo, contact information, and a link to a
      website. There is an ADD and EDIT feature on the site. Once a visitor
      suggests a change, it is reviewed for appropriateness and then posted
      within a few hours. This basic listing is free. Our goal is to create
      a comprehensive free directory (and mapping) of dance
      studios/instructors, which is maintained by the dance community.

      If you are not familiar with MapMuse.com, we are a highly trafficked
      mapping website with over one million visitors a month.

      Lastly, if you have a dance related blog, newsletter, or magazine, a
      link or a mention would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Cindy Jett
      http://www.mapmuse.com
      MapMuse.com