Dancebachata Xmas party Weds 19 Dec - FREE Bachata or Kizomba CD -Whitechapel E1

  • anna195752
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      Help us celebrate a fantastic year of dance!

      This Wednesday 19 December - Q Bar@The Grave Maurice, 269
      Whitechapel Road (turn right Whitechapel tube)

      8 - 9pm Salsa (Beg - Int)
      9 - 10pm Bachata (Beg - Int)
      10 - 11pm dancing to Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Reggaeton and Merengue

      £4 one class/£7 for two/Club FREE
      Bar open till 1am

      Our Christmas present to you - FREE Kizomba or Bachata CD to
      everyone who takes part in the classes!

      We will re-open on Wednesday 9 January

      The Dancebachata team are looking forward to an exciting 2008 with a
      new programme at Crystal Palace and more Kizomba in Whitechapel.

      1. Antenna Studios - Crystal Palace
      6 week courses in Bachata, Kizomba & Salsa (starting Sunday 13 Jan
      2008 2 - 5pm) £30 or £6 each session
      Taster workshops Sunday 6 January 2 - 5pm £12

      2. Q Bar@The Grave Maurice - Whitechapel
      Kizomba class every other week on Wednesdays 8 - 9pm (£4)

      For full details of our new programme go to www.dancebachata.co.uk
      and book yourself in!

      www.dancebachata.co.uk
      info@...