Bar Rumba London W1D 7EP

  • Darwin Olmedo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Queridos Lectores:

      FOLLOWING THE HUGE SUCCESS OF LAST TUESDAY 13th November at Bar Rumba of TWO ROOMS OF MUSIC:
      SALSA, Merengue, Bachata & Cumbias in the bar
      And on the main floor playing Reggaeton, R&B, Funky House and Bashment.

      DJ Chino in association with S.O.L. House of Latin proudly Presents
      DJ DEOH plus dance contest @ Bar Rumba - Barrio Latino on Tuesday 4th December 2007

      Admission:
      £3 students all night/£4 B4 11pm/£5 after
      Times:. 9pm-3am.

      For free entries and MixCD's watch LA INVASION every Sunday from 4 till 6PM @ www.radioweb.tv featuring MCs, Dancers & DJ's playing all the Latin rhythms in the Mix.

      www.radioweb.tv is a relatively new internet radio station in the Capital of London. Streaming both audio and visual via the World Wide Web.

      For updated info check www.myspace.com/deohlondon

      Every Sunday La Invasion features MC's, Dancer's and DJ's playing Reggaeton Club anthems, the latest in Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Latin House and a Sprinklin' of Electro and Latin House House.

      This Sunday on La Invasion will be performing Live and DIRECT FROM the Studios of radioweb 593 Records.

      Future guests this year: DJ el nino, Indio Lirico, DJ Censor and Camron all the way from Los Angeles has confirmed his appearance as a surprise...... any Sunday from now, watch his space.....

      If you are a DJ, Producer, MC that want  to show your talent to the internet community and you are based in London contact me you can be on LA INVASION.

      Radioweb.tv is launching a new Latin Program on Friday 14th December from 6 till 8PM (GMT) and every Friday thereafter.
      On the Launch of this Show DJ Chino will be hosting it alongside LA INVASION resident DJ plus giveaways and free entries to Bar Rumba!!!

      If you would like to sponsor or advertise on any of these two shows do not hesitate to contact me.

      Regards

      DJ DEOH
      Ps. I have a new account on myspace, feel free to add me.
      www.myspace.com/djdeoh