Rumba Caribe Saturday 17th November & NYE Party

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      Rumba Caribe Saturday 17th November
      The next Rumba Caribe is on Saturday 17th November. Don't forget that
      Rumba Caribe is twice a month - on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of every
      month & don't forget to email or text me for the guestlist (see
      details below).

      Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party
      Following on from the huge success of the sold out 2006/7 Rumba Caribe
      New Years Eve Party (see http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk for photos)
      and the continuing success of our twice a month Rumba Caribe night,
      this year we are again having a New Years Eve Rumba Caribe party at
      Loom. The club will be open from 9pm to 5am. Tickets will be the same
      price as last year - £15 in advance - those holding advance tickets
      will be guaranteed entry. If you don't get around to buying tickets in
      advance there will be a limited number of entries at £20 each on the
      door but we are anticipating another sellout so early arrival is
      advised. DJ lineup on the night will be announced soon. For further
      information send me a facebook message, email me on
      info@... or phone me on 07950 634 045. To purchase
      tickets click the link on the left side of my website
      http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk

      General info
      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top
      Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy
      sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Loco (Colombia), DJ Lio
      (Cameroon), DJ Rafa_L (Guadeloupe) & guests will be playing the best
      selection of Reggaeton, Salsa, Zouk, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca,
      Merengue, Bachata, Kompa, Bouyon, Reggae, Kizomba, Kuduru, Soukous,
      N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, R&B, Hip Hop & all Latin, Caribbean, African
      & Urban Tropical sounds. See http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk for DJ
      biogs & more info.

      Rumba Caribe @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Oxford
      Circus. Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month. 9pm - 3 am. Admission
      £7 guestlist (£5 before 10pm) / £10 on the door. For guest list email
      info@... (with your full names please) by midday on
      the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634
      045 anytime).

      Please forward this info to anybody that you think may be interested.

      Ciao,
      Mark_W