Rumba Caribe Saturday 6th October

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2007
      Rumba Caribe Saturday 6th October

      The next Rumba Caribe is on Saturday 6th October with guest DJ Pat
      (Congo/Togo/Benin) who was so good when he played at the Carnival
      Special that we are getting him back without delay! DJs on the night
      will be Loco, Lio & Pat. Don't forget that Rumba Caribe is now twice a
      month - on the 1st & 3rd Saturdays of every month & don't forget to
      email or text me for the guestlist (see details below).

      Tropicalmusic.co.uk events group on Facebook.com
      There is now a tropicalmusic.co.uk events group on facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2511396035&ref=share Everybody
      is invited to join this group to receive info on Rumba Caribe & other
      tropicalmusic.co.uk events. If you are not already a member of
      Facebook joining is easy, just go onto http://www.facebook.com &
      follow instructions.

      General info
      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top
      Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy
      sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Loco (Colombia), DJ Lio
      (Cameroon), DJ Rafa_L (Guadeloupe) & guests will be playing the best
      selection of Reggaeton, Salsa, Zouk, Dancehall/Bashment, Soca,
      Merengue, Bachata, Kompa, Bouyon, Reggae, Kizomba, Kuduru, Soukous,
      N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, R&B, Hip Hop & all Latin, Caribbean, African
      & Urban Tropical sounds. See http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk for DJ
      biogs & more info.

      Rumba Caribe @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Oxford
      Circus. Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month. 9pm - 3 am. Admission
      £7 guestlist (£5 before 10pm) / £10 on the door. For guest list email
      info@... (with your full names please) by midday on
      the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634
      045 anytime).

      Entry now £5 before 10pm with reduced drink prices
      Entry on the guestlist before 10pm is now £5 (£7 after) & there is a
      happy hour between 9pm & 10pm - it's £2 for a bottle of San Miguel
      beer or a glass of house wine & £2.50 for a rum & coke (house rum).
      Please note that there is no admission or readmission to the club
      after 1.30am.

      Ciao,
      Mark_W