Hello From India

  • djlachlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      Just joined the group, wanted to say hi. I love all types of music and
      have been working in the DJ circut of California for a while. I also
      produce downtempo and uptempo grooves. I am now traveling and about to
      land in London. Excited to hook up with any other musicians =)

      I would like to offer you some free music @ www.djlachlan.com the
      mix "Adoni, I an I" is a great dub mix as well as two other mix's that
      say "downtempo" under the category. I do lots of house music and
      breaks for the uptempo parties but these mix's are great starters.

      Enjoy and I look forward to the London vibes

      wishing peace

      Lachlan A Scotland
      www.djlachlan.com
      djlachlan@...