Assistance to Promote Mas Domnik UK Caribbean CArnival Jam and On-de-Road Events on 25th and 27th August

  • Vincent M John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      The Look Out! events guide
      Hi,

      Please find attached our promotional flyer depicting the Mas Domnik UK Caribbean Carnival Jam on Saturday 25th August and giving details of our On-de-Road arrangements for Monday 27th August at the Notting Hill Carnival.  It would be sincerely appreciated if you could assist us in promoting the events by including the flyer on your web site.  If you have a ticket distribution facility and would like to be an agent on a Booking Fee basis, please let me know and forward any documents needed to effect the arrangement.

      Best regards.
      Vincent
      Vincent M John, Chairman
      Dominica UK Association (DUKA) & Mas Domnik UK Organising Committee
      Registered Charity (1978) No. 00276254
      Newham African Caribbean Resource Centre, 627-633 Barking Road, Plaistow, London E13 9EZ (Entrance on Pragel Street).
      M: 07712 894 518; T: +44(0)20 8925 2025
      e-mail: Chair@...; Vincent.John@...; Secretary@...   Web Site: www.duka.org.uk
      FUTURE EVENTS FOR YOUR DIARY:
      MAS DOMNIK UK® 2007 Carnival Costumes and T-Shirts Sales/Workshops, 7pm-9pm, DUKA Office, NAC Resource Centre
      • 25th August MAS DOMNIK UK® Carnival Jam, Camden Centre, Euston Road WC1
      • 27th August MAS DOMNIK UK® On-De-Road at Notting Hill. Register for your costumes and T-Shirts
      • 15th September ANNUAL CARIBBEAN DINNER & DANCE, Kensington Forum Hotel - book your tickets NOW!.