Tropicalmusic.co.uk events group on Facebook.com

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:52 AM
      Tropicalmusic.co.uk events group on Facebook.com

      I'm sure that you have all heard of Facebook.com, the fastest growing
      social networking site at the moment. I have just started the
      tropicalmusic.co.uk events group on facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2511396035&ref=share -
      everybody is invited to join this group to receive info on Rumba
      Caribe & other tropicalmusic.co.uk events & other events I am
      recommending in London. If you are not already a member of Facebook
      joining is easy, just go onto http://www.facebook.com & follow
      instructions.

      Rumba Caribe Saturday 4th August
      Thanks to all who came to Rumba Caribe on Saturday 21st July &
      particularly to the DJs - Loco, Lio, Javier & special guest DJ Mike
      from Paris/Guadeloupe - another great Rumba Caribe night it has to be
      said! Photos of the party have now been uploaded - just click on the
      link on the left of my website http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk to see
      them. On Saturday 4th August we have another special guest, DJ
      Guerrito, originally from Angola & London's top DJ for Kizomba,
      Kuduru, Semba, Cabo Zouk & all the music of Lusaphone Africa. With DJs
      Loco & Lio also playing on the night we have Spanish, French and
      Portuguese speaking DJs giving us an experience unique in London of
      all the Latin Tropical music in one club! Don't forget to email or
      text me for the guestlist (see details below) & don't forget that
      Rumba Caribe is now twice a month - on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of
      every month.

      General info
      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top
      Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy
      sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Loco (Colombia), DJ Lio
      (Cameroon), DJ Rafa_L (Guadeloupe), DJ Javier (Cuba), & guests will be
      playing the best selection of Reggaeton, Salsa, Zouk,
      Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, Merengue, Bachata, Kompa, Bouyon, Reggae,
      Kizomba, Kuduru, Soukous, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, R&B, Hip Hop & all
      Latin, Caribbean, African & Urban Tropical sounds. See
      http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk for DJ biogs & more info.

      Rumba Caribe @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Oxford
      Circus. Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month. 9pm - 3 am. Admission
      £7 guestlist (£5 before 10pm) / £10 on the door. For guest list email
      info@... (with your full names please) by midday on
      the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634
      045 anytime).

      Entry now £5 before 10pm with reduced drink prices
      Entry on the guestlist before 10pm is now £5 (£7 after) & there is a
      happy hour between 9pm & 10pm - it's £2 for a bottle of San Miguel
      beer or a glass of house wine & £2.50 for a rum & coke (house rum).
      Please note that there is no admission or readmission to the club
      after 1.30am.

      Ciao,
      Mark_W