Rumba Caribe Saturday 7th July

  • mark_wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Rumba Caribe Saturday 7th July

      Thanks to all who came to Rumba Caribe on Saturday 16th June - another
      great night it has to be said! Rumba Caribe has been so busy recently
      that the Loom management have installed an extra (very large!) air
      conditioning unit & I think it made a big difference on Saturday - let
      me know what you thought! As I am sure you know, the national smoking
      ban is now in force (see below for more info) so Rumba Caribe will not
      only be cooler but also a smoke-free environment...

      Rumba Caribe is now twice a month - on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of
      every month. The next date for Rumba Caribe is Saturday 7th July so
      don't forget to email me for the guestlist - see details below.

      Entry now £5 before 10pm with reduced drink prices
      Recently we have been full to capacity every time so early arrival is
      recommended to avoid the queue. Entry on the guestlist before 10pm is
      now £5 (£7 after) & there is a happy hour between 9pm & 10pm - it's £2
      for a bottle of San Miguel beer or a glass of house wine & £2.50 for a
      rum & coke (house rum). You also avoid the queue & have some space on
      the dancefloor which, as you know if you have been to Rumba Caribe,
      can be hard to find later in the evening! Please note that there is no
      admission or readmission to the club after 1.30am.

      General info
      Rumba Caribe is a Saturday night tropical music party presenting top
      Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy
      sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Loco (Colombia), DJ Lio
      (Cameroon), DJ Rafa_L (Guadeloupe), DJ Javier (Cuba), & guests will be
      playing the best selection of Reggaeton, Salsa, Zouk,
      Dancehall/Bashment, Soca, Merengue, Bachata, Kompa, Bouyon, Reggae,
      Kizomba, Soukous, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, R&B, Hip Hop & all Latin,
      Caribbean & Urban Tropical sounds. See http://www.tropicalmusic.co.uk
      for DJ biogs & more info.

      Rumba Caribe @ Loom, 5 Clipstone Street, London W1W 6BB. Tube Oxford
      Circus. Every 1st & 3rd Saturdays of the month. 9pm - 3 am. Admission
      £7 guestlist (£5 before 10pm) / £10 on the door. For guest list email
      info@... (with your full names please) by midday on
      the day of the club at the latest (or phone or text me on 07950 634
      045 anytime).