Update On the Tabernacle

  • lindale_t
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      Just to let everyone know, from now on the classes at the Tabernacle
      will be geared towards improvers and intermediates.
      The Tabernacle is located at Talbot Road and Powis Square, W11 2AJ
      classes start at 6:30pm every Tuesday.
      However, don't worry beginners will not be forgotten on JUly 23rd, I
      will be teaching a free introduction class to Lambada Zouk at the
      Inn On The Green, It promises to be an action packed night with
      several music, dance and entertainment a perfect way to introduce
      new people to the scene.
      The Inn on the Green is located at
      3-5 Thorpe Close
      Ladbroke Grove
      W10 5XL
      Class starts 7:30pm prompt
      For further info please call 07950838669
      http://www.freewebs.com/lambadashakedown/

      I am currently finalizing some dates for more beginner workshops, so
      keep your eyes and ears open for more news.

      Lindale