Lambada & Samba Classes in Brighton

  • magardner78
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hey there Mr Zouk & fellow latin dance lovers,

      I come to some Lambada Zouk and Samba nights/classes in London but as
      I live in Brighton I'd love to find some classes I could do down
      here. Does anybody know of any?

      Brighton has got salsa and reggaeton nearly every night of the week
      but so far I havent been able to find any lambadazouk or samba dance
      classes.

      Thanks!!

      Maria