News On The Tabernacle

  • lindale_t
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Just to let everyone know the classes at the Tabernacle will be
      cancelled for the next two weeks while repairs are made to the
      drains. Whereas I was made aware that something like this was due
      to take place and was assured that I would get adequate warning when
      this would happen, sadly this was not the case and I literally just
      found out a few minutes ago. To be fair, I did received a very
      sincere apology and so we will push on and we will return even more
      fired up to dance.

      Anyway, I am very pleased with the way people are responding to the
      intensity of the class and over the coming weeks I will continue to
      work on musicality and increasing the difficulty of the drills. By
      the time we're back ( April 17) I will have definite news of a new
      venue. The whole idea is that one venue, The Tabernacle, will serve
      as the venue where we really work extremely hard on perfecting the
      dance and will serve as a workshop area and the other venue will be
      more about learning a few combinations. Each class can be taken
      separately,or together but the aim as always is for dancers to be
      able to create beautiful shapes on the dance floor. I will also
      have some more news of the upcoming workshops, remember the key
      thing with these workshops is that I will be teaching with dancers
      from different dance disciplines in order to demonstrate how by
      utilizing aspects of other dance styles we can bring an entire
      different aspect aspect to our Lambada zouk dancing.

      I leave by saying something I always stress "Dare to be different,
      trust your instincts and be a leader not a follower"

      Nuff said

      Lindale