Thank You

  • lindale_t
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2007
      I want to thank everyone who came to the Tabernacle last night, the
      attendance was amazing, made even more so when you think how horrible
      the weather was last night was amazing. Excellent. I would like to also
      thank everyone in the Lambada Zouk world for all their wonderful tips,
      advice and sharing of ideas it's so beautiful to share a love of dance
      with so many people from different countries and cultures.

      Next week aided by Amelie, we will also have the pleasure of having my
      girlfriend attending the class. As some of you know Nora is a
      qualified personal trainer, so if you have any concerns she can give
      you additional tips and exercises that can aid you in your dance
      development. So just remember to make the Tabernacle a regular par tof
      your dance routine.

      cheers and big love to all my fellow dancers .

      Lindale