salsa people unite and get together

  • Raffael Sonnenschein
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      salsa people unite and get together

      Salsa people unite! Get together in groups!
      - 10 pay but 12 come dancing -

      Purchase 10 full passes and you will receive an additional 2 full passes free.
      Furthermore all participants receive the group rate, which you wouldnt get if you applied on your own. So talk to your dance partners this weekend and join together and hold on for the thrill of your life.

      Join in the experience that you will remember for life!
      World Congress of Cuban Salsa
      9 th -11 th March 2007 Munich
      CUBAMEMUCHO

      NEW! Up to 88 dance workshops to select from (!!) in up to 7 rooms (!!) on 1.000 square meters http://cubamemucho.com/link/munich-workshops.htm

      For the UK only, if you would like to join the London group, then please call the Cubamemucho London line on 07946017741

      For the rest of the world please call the Cubamemucho office in Munich:
      0049-821-4445160 or book online

      We would be very happy if you will support us
      Your family Sonnenschein
      Trendsetters - Latin Lovers International
      www.cubamemucho.com

      no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information

      If you no longer want to receive the Latin Lovers International Newsletter, please send us an e-mail with the following text: - please do not send us any newsletters anymore-, in order to delete you from our list.