Skip to search.

Christmas Gift Ideas

  • dancezouk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 4:15 AM

      Hi Guys, thought that as christmas is almost on our doorstep, you might look at an alternative Christmas Gift ....... with lasting effect.

      http://www.sendacowgifts.org.uk/

       Your Order:
      0 gifts
      Total: £0.00 view

      We accept the following cards:

      Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Visa Delta,
      Switch-Maestro, Solo,
      Switch

      Donate with CAF online now...

      The Send a Cow Christmas Catalogue is the perfect way to give gifts that will go on making a difference for years to come. What better way to celebrate the spirit of Christmas than by giving direct, practical help to African farmers trapped in poverty.

      All you need to do is

      • Choose your gifts and add them to your shopping basket
      • Choose the gift cards you require for each gift  - now including personalised postal cards sent direct to your recipient
      • Complete your order at the checkout
      • Send your postal cards, download your cards to print, or send your E-Cards
      • Enjoy the pleasure your gift will bring – to your friends and family, and to a farmer in Africa

      If you prefer not to give a set gift, you can make a donation by entering an amount at the bottom of this page.

      The gift of a cow - click to view more information
      The gift of a cow
      £75.00 / £750.00
      The gift of oxen - click to view more information
      The gift of oxen
      £210.00
      The gift of a breeding bull - click to view more information
      The gift of a breeding bull
      £500.00
      The gift of training - click to view more information
      The gift of training
      £5.00 / £100.00
      The gift of support - click to view more information
      The gift of support
      £25.00 / £2,700.00
      The gift of goats - click to view more information
      The gift of goats
      £25.00 / £125.00
      The gift of a breeding goat - click to view more information
      The gift of a breeding goat
      £175.00
      The gift of sheep - click to view more information
      The gift of sheep
      £35.00
      The gift of water - click to view more information
      The gift of water
      £250.00
      The gift of bees - click to view more information
      The gift of bees
      £10.00 / £40.00
      The gift of a harvest - click to view more information
      The gift of a harvest
      £20.00 / £50.00
      The gift of a donkey - click to view more information
      The gift of a donkey
      £27.00
      The gift of stove construction training - click to view more information
      The gift of stove construction training
      £15.00
      The gift of medicinal shrubs - click to view more information
      The gift of medicinal shrubs
      £40.00
      The gift of fruit trees - click to view more information
      The gift of fruit trees
      £10.00 / £30.00
      The gift of fodder trees - click to view more information
      The gift of fodder trees
      £15.00
      The gift of rabbits - click to view more information
      The gift of rabbits
      £50.00
      The gift of a rat - click to view more information
      The gift of a rat
      £25.00
      Gift of New Life - click to view more information
      Gift of New Life
      £7.50 / £100.00
      A farmyard of Christmas hope - click to view more information
      A farmyard of Christmas hope
      £2,000.00

      Your own donation amount
      You can enter an amount you wish to donate in the box below:
      £ Click to add this Gift to your order

      The big print - how this catalogue works:
      The costs quoted in this catalogue reflect the total `gift' packages we provide, which include the delivery of high quality livestock (or associated farming-related gifts) plus training and low-cost support and veterinary services. All the proceeds from this catalogue, less the costs of producing it, will go to support our livestock and sustainable farming programmes in Africa – with donations being used to provide the most suitable assistance to the groups we are working with.

      Send a Cow, The Old Estate Yard, Newton St Loe, Bath, BA2 9BR
      info@... Phone 00 44 (0) 1225 874222 Fax 00 44 (0) 1225 872008
      Registered Charity Number 299717