http://www.singaporesalsacongress.com/latestnews.html

  • salsa.natx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2006
      Singapore has emerged second for nightlife and dining
      in the second annual Country Brand Index 2006. Singapore
      was unranked in the previous survey but it now beats
      countries such as the United States, UK and Thailand.

      We have selected the best clubs in Singapore for the salsa
      parties. See picture link:

      http://www.singaporesalsacongress.com/schedule.html

      Here are some of the exciting updates for the Salsa
      Congress that is drawing near this 11 - 17th December 2006!

      Every night is party night!
      Come party with international salsa dancers at:

      Monday, 11 December @ Q Bar
      Tuesday, 12 December @ Xenbar
      Wednesday, 13 December @ Thumper
      Thursday, 14 December @ Ministry of Sound
      Friday, 15 December @ Union Square
      Saturday 16 December @ Kallang Theatre
      Sunday, 17 December @ Q Bar

      We are still accepting competitors for The AUVU First
      World Salsa Competition

      The Finals (Professional Category) will be held on Friday
      night @ Union Square.

      For international delagates, check out the special rates from
      hotels in the area so you will always be in the thick of action!

      More details and information to be updated soon, so stay
      tuned! Book your tickets @
      http://www.singaporesalsacongress.com/rates.html

      Kyo
      (+65) 6766 4232