KREYOL VYBZ MALE CONTEST 2006 + AFTER ZOUK-CARNIVAL PARTY
SATURDAY 2nd September 2006
Open at 10pm, till 4 am.
ADMISSION: £10 in Advance (Outlets: Body Music(Seven Sisters), on the boat.
£10 ON INTERNET securely and safely on TICKETWEB.CO.UK via CLUBMONKEY.CO.UK,
£11 at the door + free 1 Drink or 1 hot French Caribbean Food included before 12pm.
FRENCH CARIBBEAN FOOD ON BOARD with "THE DELICE": Bokit, rice and peas, french pancakes, traditional coconut ice-cream....and more.
HAPPY HOURS: Come early to get any drinks at £ 2.50, from 10pm to 12pm.
VENUE: YATCH CLUB near Temple station, Temple Pier-Victoria Embankment, London WC2R 2PN.
ZOUK CD'S for the 1st 50 customers
FACILITIES: off site parkings and parking bay outside th yatch club.
Music Policy: ZOUK, KOMPA, REAGGA, CABO LOVE, SALSA, RAGGATON, SOCA, JUMP UP, COUPE-DECALLE, GWOKA, DANCE-HALL, N'DOMBOLO, R&B, BASHEMENT, and more...
Telephone: 07940418431 / 07888730933 / 07738479607
- Yalla! an Oak Bar original Meditteranean Clubnight is next on Saturday the 9th of September 2006.Alternative Gay club with excellent music and lovely People!!!Come and party from 8:30pm until 3am and Rock the Kasbah with Turkish, Greek and Arabic music from Dj's Kappa, Apollo Flo, Kat and guest Dj's..Join our bellydancers and taste our exquisite fruit Shisha pipes.Yalla! every 2nd Saturday of the month.Entry is FREE B4 9pm | £3.00 B4 10pm and £6.00 thereafter.
How to get to the Oak BarThe Oak Bar is at the Newington Green end of (79) Green Lanes N16 9BU
- From The Angel N1: 73, 476 to Newington Green and 341 to the front door
- From Manor House: 141, 341 to the front door
- Nearest Train Station: Canonbury (North London overground line)
- Contact Us: (020) 7 354 2791
Get your own >web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business.