Fix- Brazilian Night every Saturday starts 22nd June

  • Anna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2013
      Hey guys!

      We are very happy to announce our new dance night in London... FIX - Every Saturday from 22nd of June.

      Our launch night is 22nd June and we can't wait!!

      DJ Health - Resident and Special Guest DJs every Saturday.

      Pop, RnB, Hip Hop, Deep, Funky, Neo, Kizomba, Paulo Mac music for all the tastes and Zouk lambada styles.

      If you have a favourite song, post your request to our Djs on the wall of the event or send it to Kleber's email: kcsaude@....

      Classes Info:
      7:30pm-9pm - Samba de Gafieira & Dance Practice Freestyle
      9 pm-10pm Zouk Lambada classes

      (all levels, beginners welcome,no partner needed)

      10pm- late: Zouk Lambada Party

      Tickets:
      £10 Party only
      £12 All classes AND party included