KreYoL VybZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2012 - 3 NIGHTS - 3 DANCING ARENAS - OVER 20 DJ's and

  • Kreyol Vybz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      KREYOL VYBZ & DK Entertainment present...

      the Most awaiting Carnival Party in London,

      Started in 2005,  ALL SOLD OUT LAST YEAR in 2011 with over 3000 people, we are doing it again, get ready for the one and only:

      ►►► KreYoL VybZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2012 ◄◄◄

      3 NIGHTS - 3 DANCING ARENAS - SO MANY VIBES

      and over 20  DJ'S and Artists Dancers ...

      AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND:

      *SATURDAY 25th,
      *SUNDAY 26th &
      *MONDAY 27th August 2012

      First 2 nights are from 11pm to 6am, Monday: 11pm to 5am
      EXCLUSIVE INTERNATIONAL LINE-UP of ARTISTS & DJ'S:

      ►► STYLO G from Jamaica - FIRIN SQUAD (Choice Fm) - YOUNG CHANG MC -  BIG BUSINESS and more to be confirmed

      ( DJ's from London, UK, DOMINICA, TRINIDAD, JAMAICA, FRANCE,
      GUADELOUPE, MARTINIQUE, PORTUGAL, AFRICA, ANGOLA, ...)

      >> FIRIN SQUAD - BIG BUSINESS -  HALAN - TY'FAYA - DJ CINDERELLA - SPECIAL SELEXIONZ & Crew - PAYTON (Video mix) - FLAG' - ANAS -WALLY-
      DJ GATRESS - MC SnS - DJ NICKY D - MARITO -  NINJAMAN LLOYD - DJ MOTO
      DJ DAWIT DK - HIGH J - DJ JAMES - MC KHORY
      many more to come ...

      ●MAIN ARENA: SOCA-CARNIVAL, DANCEHALL, BOUYON, REGGAE, VIDEO-MIX + LIVE SHOWS ...

      ●URBAN ARENA: UK CLUB CLASSICS, RNB & HIP HOP, AFRO BEATS, TOUCH OF FUNKY, DUBSTEPZ, ELECTRO ...

      ●ZOUK ARENA: 100% ZOUK, KIZOMBA, KOMPA, rETROS ...

      DANSE SHOWS:
      From BRAZIL, DANCEHALL KING & QUEEN...

      More artists to come and to be confirmed

      KreYoL VybZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2012 - 3 NUITS - 3 SALLES - SO MANY VIBES et + de 20  DJ's, Artistes et DanseursKreYoL VybZ's CARNIVAL JAM 2012 - 3 NUITS - 3 SALLES - SO MANY VIBES et + de 20  DJ's, Artistes et Danseurs

      INFOS:

      Herve: +44 (0)7830301704, http://facebook.com/herve.sencee
      Dawit Dk:+44 (0)7932970829, www.facebook.com/dawitdk
      BBM: 233270BF