Salsa: Cristian Gonzalez and La Bohemia releases their Salsa Romantica on theClave

  • Louis Kinsella
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      Salsa: Cristian Gonzalez and La Bohemia releases their Salsa Romantica on theClave

      Colombia`s new export, Cristian Gonzalez. A superstar on the rise.

      Cristian Gonzales is now based in Lausanne , Switzerland and is the lead singer of Orquesta La Bohemia ( Cali , Colombia ).

      The orchestra was formed by Cristian Gonzalez and the fusion of "Cuban Sabor Orchestra", whose director Puey Arguelles "Mambi" (Conguero) began recording in 1979 in Cuba with hits like "Bohemian Mambo" and "Mare".

      Now in 2011 Cristian Gonzales Y Orchestra La Boheme releases their new album "ENAMORATE" on theClave. This is a compilation of excellent Salsa-Romantica.

      "Included on the CD will be two of my compositions. One composition from 2000 called "Adventura", recorded only with trombones, and "El Ladron de Tus Besos". The other six songs with be romantic songs. Two songs have already been release. "La Chica de La Bella Mirada" and "Si Me Quires Querer" written by David César. The other three songs are from Marcela Valenzuela.

      I would like to offer a sincere thanks to the fans and friends that support and keep embracing our work."

      Listen to Cristian’s music at:

      We hope that you enjoy this selection of Cristian’s music.

      Check it out and I hope to see you on the dance floor.
      Louis

      theClave: Supporting Salsa Bands and the Salsa Community Worldwide!