Re Bar 2AD Thursday evenings and Bank Holiday Friday

  • Adriano
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2011

      As you may know Bar 2Ad has been closed for refurbishment, thinking we were going to reopen this week, it has taken longer than expected, we have decided to have our Friday Ghetto Zouk instead for the Bank Holiday.

      apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused, we're back again this Friday @ Urban Bar

      Bank Holiday Weekend Friday @ LTH Urban Bar

      dance classes with Zouk Paradise Team

      from 8.30 til 9.30pm beginners and advanced

      £7 per class

      First class free with a voucher: http://www.zouklambada.com/getVoucher.asp

       We'll be back Thursdays @ Bar 2AD very soon

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-mYXFjcW8