Salsa In London EC3 & W10 Plus Ballroom In SW12

  • Boogaloo Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2011

      Latest News From Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events

      Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events
      Please scroll down for more details, or click here to see the latest message on the web.

      We recently experienced problems accessing Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events.

      Just in case this happens again, please visit & bookmark our backup website. - BestSalsa.Webege.Com

      Salsa In the City Of London EC3R On Mondays
      Except Bank Holidays

      Just a few yards from Monument Underground station.
      At
      Franco's Tapas Bar,
      1A Pudding Lane,
      London EC3R 8AB.
      Please click here to view large zoomable map of Franco's (Formerly Fuego) with Streetview

      Lessons
      6.30 - 7.30 beginners with Afrakuma Bannerman & improvers with me - 'Boogaloo' Barry Gordon
      7.30 - 8.30 intermediates with me - 'Boogaloo' Barry Gordon
      £5 for 1 hr. or £8 for both hours.
      *** PAY FOR 5 SALSA LESSONS IN ADVANCE & GET 6TH LESSON FOR FREE ***
      - (Must be used within 3 months of initial payment)
      Free social dancing til late.

      Salsa Dance Lessons In Notting Hill

      At
      Coconut Grove
      336 Ladbroke Grove
      London W10 5AH
      Please click here to view zoomable map of Coconut Grove with streetview

      Halfway between Ladbroke Grove & Kensal Green Underground Stations.
      Free Parking at Sainsburys nearby for up to 3 hours.

      Update.

      We have now stopped teaching Ballroom dancing at Coconut Grove Studio until further notice.

      We now only run Salsa classes here on Tuesdays from 7.30 to 9.00pm - £11.

      Please mention BestSalsa.Co.UK to be exempt from paying the Coconut Grove membership fee.

      No partner is required.
      Lessons with me - 'Boogaloo' Barry Gordon

      Ballroom In Balham SW12 On Fridays

      At
      Excelsior Club,
      195 Balham High Road,
      Balham,
      London SW12 9BE.
      Please click here to view zoomable map of Excelsior Club with streetview

      Huge wooden dance floor with 2 bars & modern sound system.
      £5 - with or without lesson(s)
      BALLROOM LESSONS 7.45 - 8.45 for beginners with me - Barry Gordon followed by social Ballroom dancing.

      FRIDAY 20TH MAY IS THE MONTHLY OLDIES NIGHT FROM ABOUT 10.00PM TO 2.30AM -
      Free entry with Ballroom lesson.
      DJs playing Soul, Reggae, Ska, Calypso, Jive, Bop, Jazz, Waltz etc. with Mr Dee, plus guests.

      Do You Have A Music &/Or Dance Event That You Want Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events To Help Promote?

      If you hire Me (Barry) to teach, perform or DJ at your event, we can put your details on Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events & add details on our mailing lists.

      Working With Children

      I have an enhanced CRB certicate enabling me to accept offers to teach children to dance.

      Individual (Private) Lessons

      Individual lessons are ideal if you may also want to learn a routine for a special occasion (such as a wedding or anniversary party), but please don't leave it until the last minute to avoid spoiling your special occasion Individual lessons also make good wedding presents - especially if they are taken in good time.

      The fastest way to learn to dance is to supplement your group classes with individual lessons (or private lessons as they were once known) whatever that genre of dance that may be. For a limited period which has been indefinitely extended, we have secured the exclusive use of a private spacious mirrored room in Whitechapel, London E1 for individual lessons for only £25 per full hour. I will charge extra to travel to you depending on your location. Please contact me for a quote.

      The advantages of individual lessons are that they are tailor made to suit you. You can learn whatever you want to learn at your own pace in the style & level of your choice rather than take the risk of wasting time. This is particularly useful if your time is valuable or if you work during unsociable hours. Some people feel too shy to go to group classes until they feel reasonably competent.

      In addition to any style of salsa, you also have the option of learning any of the alternative dances listed here.

      If you feel that you are not learning sufficiently fast, or wish to learn something that you are not getting out of group lessons, then you may consider learning on a one to one basis, a couple to one teacher or a small group with me I would be pleased to hear from anyone considering learning individually.

      More News

      Please do not consume food or drinks other than those bought @ any of the venues above.

      No partner is required although a partner is always very welcome & useful.

      There is no need to book up for our classes.

      Please reply to this email & let us know if you have any comments or suggestions to improve your experience e.g. you'd like us to play slower/faster music, a favourite tune/ musician/ band, perhaps you prefer another style or you'd like to go over a particular move.

      You'll find that you remember so much more when you stay after the lesson & practice what you learnt. Don't worry if you've missed some lessons. You are always welcome back.

      For further details please see the recently updated: -

      Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events

      Or our backup website - BestSalsa.Webege.Com.

      Barry Gordon
      Mobile 07960 340479
      Yahoo IM - BoogalooBarry
      Skype - BoogalooBarry