Carnival de Cuba, The Spirit of Cuba in London 10th/11th June 2006

  • zoukme4eva
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2006

      http://www.carnival-de-cuba.com/

      Carnival de Cuba is the hottest Latin event in Europe — June 10th/11th on London's South Bank — and it's free!

      For 2006, we've extended the hours and enlarged the stage and the venue and we'll also have lots more cantinas and bars serving fresh Latin food and juicy Cuban tropical rum cocktails — all at reasonable prices. Half price Mojitos and juicy Daiquiri Carnavals for the first 100 people on both days (from 11.30am)!

      We've also teamed up with Egrem — the leading Cuban music company — to bring you one of the best line-ups of Cuban music ever, with Cuba's current Number 1 band Sur Caribe, along with the island's other new sensation — Arnaldo y su Talisman

      We'll also have Pedrito Calvo, the soul of Los Van Van for 26 years — the legendary master of timba Osvaldo Chacon y su Timba will also be playing

      Then there'll be a massive Reggaeton Showcase featuring Kid Afrika, Stylo Prohibido, Leximan y su Clan, Café Mezclado — we also have an awesome line-up on the Dance Stage — click the Line Up button on the left for more

      There'll be Cuban coffee and for the kids there'll be free Carnival workshops and fabulous free face painting + fresh tropical smoothies. And yes, we'll also have World Cup games on large screens, so you needn't miss out!

      Visit the website for all the details !!!!!!!!

      http://www.carnival-de-cuba.com/