NEW DANCE CLASSES IN W10 PLUS SALSA IN EC3 & BALLROOM LESSONS IN SW12

  • Boogaloo Barry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011

      Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events Class Update

      Click here to see this message on the web
      Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events

      NEW Salsa AND Ballroom Beginners' Dance Lessons In Notting Hill
      Starting on 1st March 2011

      At
      Coconut Grove
      336 Ladbroke Grove
      London W10 5AH
      Please click here to view zoomable map of Excelsior Club with streetview

      Halfway between Ladbroke Grove & Kensal Green Underground Stations.
      Free Parking at Sainsburys nearby for up to 3 hours.

      Sunday Class Times
      2.00 - 3.00pm Tango
      3.00 - 4.00pm Waltz

      Tuesday Class Times
      7.00 - 8.00pm Salsa
      8.00 - 9.00pm Waltz

      No partner is required.
      Lessons with me - 'Boogaloo' Barry Gordon
      £8 for each hour.

      Salsa In the City Of London EC3R On Mondays

      Just a few yards from Monument Underground station.
      At
      Franco's
      1A Pudding Lane,
      London EC3R 8AB,
      Please click here to view large zoomable map of Franco's (Formerly Fuego) with Streetview

      Lessons with me - 'Boogaloo' Barry Gordon
      6.30 - 7.30 beginners
      7.30 - 8.30 improvers / intermediates
      £5 for 1 hr. or £8 for both hours.
      *** NEW - PAY FOR 5 SALSA LESSONS IN ADVANCE & GET 6TH LESSON FOR FREE ***
      - (Must be used within 3 months of initial payment)
      Free social dancing til late.

      Ballroom In Balham SW12 On Fridays

      At
      Excelsior Club,
      195 Balham High Road,
      Balham,
      London SW12 9BE.
      Please click here to view zoomable map of Excelsior Club with streetview

      Please let me know which dance(s) you wish to learn each week from any of those listed here.

      Huge wooden dance floor with 2 bars & modern sound system.
      £5 before 10.00pm - with or without lesson(s)
      BALLROOM LESSONS 7.30 - 8.30 for beginners with me - Barry Gordon followed by social Ballroom dancing.

      Do You Have A Music &/Or Dance Event That You Want Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events To Help Promote?

      If you hire Me (Barry) to teach, perform or DJ at your event, we can put your details onPlease click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events & add details on our mailing lists.

      Working With Children

      I have an enhanced CRB certicate enabling me to accept offers to teach children to dance.

      Individual (Private) Lessons

      Individual lessons are ideal if you may also want to learn a routine for a special occasion (such as a wedding or anniversary party), but please don't leave it until the last minute to avoid spoiling your special occasion Individual lessons also make good wedding presents - especially if they are taken in good time.

      The fastest way to learn to dance is to supplement your group classes with individual lessons (or private lessons as they were once known) whatever that genre of dance that may be. For a limited period which has been indefinitely extended, we have secured the exclusive use of a private spacious mirrored room in Whitechapel, London E1 for individual lessons for only £25 per full hour. I will charge extra to travel to you depending on your location. Please contact me for a quote.

      The advantages of individual lessons are that they are tailor made to suit you. You can learn whatever you want to learn at your own pace in the style & level of your choice rather than take the risk of wasting time. This is particularly useful if your time is valuable or if you work during unsociable hours. Some people feel too shy to go to group classes until they feel reasonably competent.

      In addition to any style of salsa, you also have the option of learning any of the alternative dances listed here.

      If you feel that you are not learning sufficiently fast, or wish to learn something that you are not getting out of group lessons, then you may consider learning on a one to one basis, a couple to one teacher or a small group with me I would be pleased to hear from anyone considering learning individually.

      More News

      If you do not know what a particular dance is, then why not check out Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events.We now have video clips of all the Ballroom dances as well as most Latin American dances plus swing - different styles etc. You can even see dancers "Shagging" on the Jive page lol. or the 2 Ronnies on the Waltz page!

      Please do not consume food or drinks other than those bought @ any of the venues above.

      No partner is required although a partner is always very welcome & useful.

      There is no need to book up for our classes.

      Please reply to this email & let us know if you have any comments or suggestions to improve your experience e.g. you'd like us to play slower/faster music, a favourite tune/ musician/ band, perhaps you prefer another style or you'd like to go over a particular move.

      You'll find that you remember so much more when you stay after the lesson & practice what you learnt. Don't worry if you've missed some lessons. You are always welcome back.

      For further details please see the recently updated: -

      Please click Here To Visit BestSalsa.Co.UK - Dance Classes & Clubs In London - Salsa and Ballroom/ Latin-American in the City, Ladbroke Grove & Balham, Individual dance lessons, Parties + Corporate Events

      Barry Gordon
      Mobile 07960 340479
      Yahoo IM - BoogalooBarry
      Skype - BoogalooBarry