Lyrical Zouk: Lambada Zouk London Style returns January 31st

  • lindale t
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2011
      We're back starting January 31st, London's most innovative Lambada Zouk class
      returns to the Inn on the Green.

      The most talked about warm up

      Extensive work on musicality, connection,improvisation.

      An Exciting selection of music branching from all genres in order to teach a
      sensuous variation of Lambada Zouk.

      Every Monday at the Inn on the Green, come to learn, get fit and enjoy this sexy
      dance style

      Inn on The Green
      3-5 Thorpe Close
      London