Rumba Caribe Christmas and New Years Eve Parties

  • wimmers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Rumba Caribe Christmas Party Saturday 4th December

      Our guest DJ for our Christmas Party will again be DJ Halan from Martinique, one of the best and most well known French Caribbean DJs in the world - expect plenty of Zouk, Jump Up, Soca and Dancehall in addition to the usual Pan-Tropical mix from our resident DJs Lio (Paris/Cameroon), Loco (London/Colombia) & Marito (Portugal).

      Rumba Caribe Christmas Party Saturday 4th December 2010 @ Volupte, 9 Norwich St, London EC4A 1EJ. Tube Chancery Lane. 12 midnight - 5am. Admission £10 with promo code / £15 without. Text "Promo Code" to 07950 634 045 and we will text you the code. Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart casual (no hoods, caps or tracksuits).

      Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party - early bird tickets available until 5th December

      Following on from the very successful 2006/7, 2007/8, 2008/9 & 2009/10 Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Parties (click the links on the left of my website www.tropikalmusic.co.uk to see photos), this year we are again having a Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party. The venue this year will be Volupte, a stylish venue with a ground floor cocktail bar and basement club space with wooden dance floor. This year, in addition to our resident DJs Lio (Paris/Cameroon), Loco (London/Colombia) & Marito (Portugal) there will be 2 Samba dance shows from Simply Samba at 10.30 pm and 12.30am.

      Admission : early bird advance tickets at 15 euros (£13 UK approx) are available only from our website www.tropikalmusic.co.uk and only until the 5th December. To purchase tickets just click on ticket new years eve party 2010/2011 on the left of our website www.tropikalmusic.co.uk then click on add to shopping cart. Payment can be made with credit card or Paypal. From 6th December the advance ticket price will go up to £20 each and tickets will also be available from the Venue and online from Skiddle.com - all advance ticket holders will be guaranteed entry. In addition there will be a very limited number of entries at £30 each on the door (please phone 07950 634 045 on the day to check availability).

      This is the fifth year running that we have held a Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party and each event has been a sell-out so everybody is advised to buy an advance ticket. We also strongly advise you to arrive before 11pm so that we can get everybody into the club in good time and nobody is left standing in the queue at midnight!

      The Rumba Caribe New Years Eve Party @ Volupte, 9 Norwich St, London EC4A 1EJ. Tube Chancery Lane. Friday 31st December (New Years Eve) 2010. 9.30pm - 5am. Strictly over 18's (ID required). Dress code smart/casual - no hoods, caps or tracksuits.

      Rumba Caribe is a tropical music party presenting top Latin, Caribbean & African DJs in a stylish club with a bass heavy sound system & plenty of room to dance. DJ Lio (Paris/Cameroon), DJ Loco (London/Colombia) & DJ Marito (Portugal) will be playing the best selection of Zouk, Kizomba, Dancehall, Soca, Reggaeton, Salsa, Merengue, Kuduro, N'Dombolo, Coupe Decale, RnB & all Latin, Caribbean, African & Tropical sounds.

      Seating Reservations and other enquiries
      If you would like to reserve a table/seating area or you would like further information about our events please email info@... or phone me on 07950 634 045

      See http://www.tropikalmusic.co.uk for full info on all our parties

      Ciao,
      Mark_W