Hi and welcome!!

  • Red
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
      hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here to celebrate our kick off!!
      Tina
    • Kayden McLeod
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
        Hey Tina!

        Good to be here :) And yes, mam, straight away...lol

        Kayden McLeod, Paranormal Author of Erotica and Science Fiction
        Jezebel's Article  Erotic Paranormal, Ménage/MMF
        Deadly Fetishes Coming in February 2010, Erotic Paranormal
        Deep Water Legends Coming January 2010, Paranormal Science Fiction
        For free short Paranormal Romance and Erotic Short Stories, and more about my books:

      • trent.kinsey@trentkinsey.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
          woooHooo partying....I sent out a message in Facebook to all my friends!
          hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here to celebrate our kick off!!
          Tina

        • Foery MacDonell
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
            That's our Trent. So great to have that Marine readiness around! YAY!

            Foery K. MacDonell
            Author of Laird of the Mist
            and The Fool's Journey
            Owner/CEO
            Moongypsy Press

            woooHooo partying.... I sent out a message in Facebook to all my friends!
            hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here to celebrate our kick off!!
            Tina

          • Sheila Gallagher
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
              Hi, Tina!

              Sheila

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                Ha! Wait til ya see the port marine that drinks enough to...well you heard that story already lmao.

                woooHooo partying.... I sent out a message in Facebook to all my friends!
                hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here to celebrate our kick off!!
                Tina

              • tabbyshay
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                  Hey Tina,
                  Already sent out dozens of emails, hope to see some results soon...Tabs

                  --- In mpreaders@yahoogroups.com, "Red" <kalisto@...> wrote:

                  > hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here to celebrate our kick off!!
                  > Tina

                • kalisto
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010

                    Running tackle hugs Sheila!!! Welcome to the party

                    Tina

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                      Me too I hope this place just rocks! I cannot wait for blurbs about all
                      the new releases too anyone have any they want to share?
                      Tina

                      Already sent out dozens of emails, hope to see some results soon...Tabs

                      --- In mpreaders@yahoogroups.com, "Red" <kalisto@...> wrote:

                      > hi everyone! good to see some peeps here already now go find your
                      friends and drag them over here too :) we want to have a party over here
                      to celebrate our kick off!!
                      > Tina

                    • tabbyshay
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 3, 2010
                        Hang on and I'll post mine from Witch's Fire....Tabs