Hello all, This object was on NEOCP, turned out to be space junk (well, either that or a _very_ odd rock), and you can now get ephemerides from DASO. I'vefeliks314159
Fabio Salvaggio sent me a message asking how to contact John Broughton (Reedy Creek Obs - Australia). The link to his observatory web site seems bad and Ibrianw_mpo
http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=4728 Rosetta's First Peek at the Comet's Dark Side Jet Propulsion Laboratory October 1, 2015 Since its arrival at
MPML is open to all with an interest in asteroids and comets. However, since many active MPML members are seriously involved in this field of research, the posts to this list can often be rather technical.
The MPML archives are available to all as a service to the astronomical community. To post on MPML you must be a member.
- Apr 18, 2000
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.