2012 DA14, an animation

  • Fernando Mazzone
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 8 6:52 PM
      Hello everyone

      A rainy day, I prepared the following animations of 208 orbits clones of 2012 DA14 for some days
      near 2013/02/15. Orbits clones were computed with find_orb. After that, orbits were integrated with
      my integrators of the n-bodies problem

      http://www.astrosurf.com/salvador/Programas.html

      The animation shows a rotating system with the earth. First video is for an observer in the ecliptic
      north pole and second for an observer in the direction given by altitude 30° and azimuth 30°.

      http://youtu.be/s2YuXQ3Snsg
      http://youtu.be/yirKQnuAnDg

      It is interesting to compare with the discussion of Bill

      Fernando

      MPC I20
    • Paolo Bacci
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 16, 2013