100 hours of Astronomy collaboration

  • Cristovao Jacques
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hello,

      We are preparing a webcast in the evening of march 5th for a 100 hours of Astronomy event. Among other activities, I´d like to have a partnership with other observatory in real time, to get some asteroids images to show a parallax effect. If someone of you are interested in participating this live presentation, please send me a private email.

      The webcast will be transmitted live and the images will be published online for our guests retrieve them and see the parallax effect.
      A stream from the observatory can be seem from our obsevatory - I77 - CEAMIG-REA at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ceamig-rea

      The home page for the event is at http://www.100hoursofastronomy.org/component/eventlist/details/309-observacao-virtual-virtual-observing?cid=4%3Aother

      Cristovao Jacques
      I77 - CEAMIG-REA - Brazil