Yet another movie of 2007 TU24

  • Bulkmail
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      I finally managed to get a decent run at 2007 TU24 last night and have made a
      movie from the 304x20s frames obtained over a couple of hours. During the
      movie the NEO passes right over the faint galaxy LEDA 91161 as seen from 970.
      The instrument was a C11 with an ST9XE CCD.

      The movie is available in a couple of formats depending on your preference.
      Each one is just under 4MB and runs around 12s at 25fps.

      http://www.theastronomer.org/asteroids/2008/2007tu24_20080202_ndj.wmv

      http://www.theastronomer.org/asteroids/2008/2007tu24_20080202_ndj.mp4

      Nick.