23470Re: {MPML} 04F0011

  • Jure Skvarc
    Apr 17, 2010
      Hi Reiner, Dave

      Thank you for your reassuring explanations. Yes, the other reason I was in
      doubt is that there was no name. So we'll see how this ends.

      Usually I am not negative but all this FUD with the new rules (which are bad
      IMO, but Reiner and Alain told more or less everything on the subject) took
      some toll on me as well.

      cheers, Jure