Taking a break

  • Cindy Jacks
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2010
      I've gotta take a little break. The little one needs some time at the park! See you guys later :)

      Cindy Jacks
      Fiction for the bad girl in every woman

      facebook * freya's bower *moongypsypress

      Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! Try it now!
    • Trent Kinsey
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2010

        Take it easy Cindy and have fun at the park!

        Trent
        VP/Assistant to CEO (Moongypsy Press)

        trent.kinsey@...

        http://www.TrentKinsey.com
        -Come see what's "On the Shelf" and find out more about all of my works.

         -Do you love horror as much as I do. Visit my friends and me at http://devilsoak.blogspot.com and let’s talk about it!